Read below for more information and tips
- Eating less is not the answer to weight loss. Eating fewer calories can slow overall metabolism and potentially shift the calories you do eat into fat. Eating more will speed your metabolism as long as it comes from good quality foods. If a power plant is not burning its coal then even if the train only brings one car of coal, it’s going to pile up (weight gain).
- The goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle not to “go on a diet”. A diet may be used to aggressively break down barriers that keep you from losing weight but what most people want is to live a healthy life, not bounce from diet to diet. A diet is only a stepping stone.
- The key is baby steps. Whenever there is a time gap between the present moment and the future, anxiety and frustration occur. The brain will try to adapt by thinking, “Let hurry up and get to our final goal because I don’t want to be anxious or frustrated anymore.” This is when you go from not working out or eating right to hitting the gym 6 times a week and eating saltine crackers= failure. Set a SHORT term future goals but don’t be consumed with it. Move on to your next goal WHEN you finish the previous one. Time gaps=frustration=failure. Do what you can NOW not tomorrow. Writing things down will help lessen the mental time gaps.
- Modify the way you are doing things if you are losing more than 3lbs a week. More than that indicates water loss and that is your worst enemy when trying to lose fat weight.
- Know that you may feel really bad during the initial phases. Toxins and hormones are stored in fat so when fat breaks down, the toxins/hormones will be released into the blood, therefore, affecting the rest of the body. Because of this, lab tests should be done to see how well your liver and kidneys can detoxify those toxins and hormones. Additional supplementation may be needed.
- Supplements can be of extreme value when trying to lose weight. What type and dosages can be determined by simple blood and/or urine test.
- Having a doctor to optimize weight loss and guide you is recommended. Too often people end up quitting and saying ” it didn’t work for me”. Don’t let that be you.
- We have developed a TeleHealth Service designed to help people nationwide. Our use of advance laboratory testing helps identify any potential blockades that keeps you from losing weight and being healthy in every moment.
- Below is a testimonial from one of my patients. Please remember to share these videos with others, that how the patient below received the care that “changed her life”.
I am doing fabulously well thanks in large measure to you. I continue to follow the diet you gave to me and exercising regularly (yoga) and I must say, I have never felt better. Actually not bad at all for a woman pushing 60! I will be scheduling an appointment at your clinic for myself in a few months.
You’re so good at what you do. I have to tell you that in all my years I have never been able to eat sensibly. Now it comes naturally to me. You have changed my life and I can’t thank you enough for that.